Thursday, November 10, 2005

I'm a....(Drum roll, please)

So, good guesses all around. As it turns out, the test says that my natural personality is. . . almost 100% Golden Retriever.

Pet me. (Please, please, please, please!)

Now, if I base this observation about myself on the behavior of my own golden, Casey, I can conclude the following:

  • I'm cute. . . even when I'm being bad.
  • I like to sleep a lot.
  • I like most everyone, but once in a while, somebody really ticks me off and I bark at them.
  • I'm spastic.
  • I am very afraid of storms and loud noises.
  • I love long, quality-time walks with those I love. (Peeing on every mailbox along the way is optional.)
  • I have only short-term memory. If you go outside to get the mail and come right back in, I'll greet you like I haven't seen you in years.
  • I avoid confrontation. (the "look left":)

I guess that's about right.


Soundtrack: Luce, "Buy a Dog"

4 comments:

GJ said...

Love.
It.
Love it.

Anonymous said...

gosh..i was wrong. a golden was my second choice haha

Anonymous said...

I just never could get you to fetch! Ha!

Lori said...

Ha! Casey doesn't fetch either. Actually, he will go after the ball...he just won't bring it back to you.