Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Analyze Me

Do you ever wish you were a different person? Not a completely different person, but a better version of yourself?

Recently I took a personality/abilities assessment for work. Always a fan of analysis, I was up for it. When the results came back, I was intriguied. How did this thing know so much about me from a timed 10-minute test?! It was eerie.These kinds of tests are fun, but sometimes reveal things you knew about yourself, but didn't really want to hear.

This particular test used four animals to identify personalities:
1) Lion--ambitious, dominant, agressive;
2) Otter--magnetic, enthusiastic, demonstrative;
3) Golden Retriever--patient, predictable, reliable, relaxed;
4) Beaver--dependent, neat, conservative, perfectionist.

Anyone want to guess which one I am? Choose carefully...


Soundtrack: Andrew Peterson, "The Chasing Song"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm...im going to say beaver.
well after thanksgiving break we have three weeks left of school but one week is exams and if im exempt i wont have to go but i make take a couple of my exams...but the day we're supposed to get out is like dec. 16 or something like that. have a great day! i love you

GJ said...

I'm going to say Golden Otter. What do I win?

Anonymous said...

mom said ---

I can't pick just one, I think you have some of all of them. You are a wonderful daughter, wife, friend, encourager, granddaughter and many many other things. Don't ever forget that. I love you, Mom