Okay... so I am totally curious on a couple of things... first, why did you switch blogs? Just kind of wondering... Cool name...new page... what was it and how do you like it... second... (drum roll) wanted to find out why... okay, when you post a comment on my blog I should be able to click your name and have it go straight to your site and it does lead me to Lori's blog site, but then doesn't provide a link to your blog. Click it and try it. It may not work for you because it is you... but I'm wondering if you have an extra security feature on or why I can't just click through to your site. I need to figure out how the "friends' feature works, so maybe I can click through easier that way.. ah the joys of technology :).
The soundtrack varies. Some days it's rock, other days it's folk. Yesterday was acoustic, maybe tomorrow will be funk. Each day has its own life, its own sound.
Welcome to my world.
1 comment:
Okay... so I am totally curious on a couple of things... first, why did you switch blogs? Just kind of wondering... Cool name...new page... what was it and how do you like it... second... (drum roll) wanted to find out why... okay, when you post a comment on my blog I should be able to click your name and have it go straight to your site and it does lead me to Lori's blog site, but then doesn't provide a link to your blog. Click it and try it. It may not work for you because it is you... but I'm wondering if you have an extra security feature on or why I can't just click through to your site. I need to figure out how the "friends' feature works, so maybe I can click through easier that way.. ah the joys of technology :).
Post a Comment